Richard J Kinch

Ed Huntress writes:

No. It covers every representation of the data,

Like I said, malum prohibitum, not malum in se. You're correct in the
sense of a legal theory, and a litigation tactic, only. But in conflict
with _Feist_. Data in a table of, oh, thread data, is in the public
domain. The aspect ratio of the table is an original work? Puh-leeze.

The tap-drill table in MH is the same as any other I've seen. Are you
claiming *that* is IP's property? Which mathematical formulas belong to
them?

Try it and see what happens.

No thanks, I don't have to. MH has been on a.b.e for years. Who has been
prosecuted?