Suzie Q

Harry K is right, this is not an easy job. The best way is to use a
heat gun (use a mask with OSHA rated filters, you never know the
adhesive or tile compostion) and a scraper. Heat a small area and
then start scraping. I always used the heat gun in the same direction
as the scaper. directing the heat 2-3" infront of the scraper.
Holding both at a 30 degree angle. It sounds technical but I am just
trying to paint a picture. You may find a method that works good for
you.
This will not only remove tile but a lot of the glue as well. Then you
can use an adhesive stipper with a scraper. Are you restoring the
floor underneath our laying down a new floor? You may not need to do
anything if you are laying down a new floor. If you have wood floors
and plan to sand and seal you will not nnedd to strip
because the sander will remove all adhesive residue.

Best,
Rainer