Don Wiss

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 03:02:14 GMT, (Scott) wrote:

I had an idea today about installing a second garbage disposal in my
kitchen, so I'd have one in either basin. It'd be swell for the way I use
the kitchen.

I had thought of this. Since I haven't redone my kitchen yet, I mostly have
been thinking about which of the two basins would get the disposal. The
Basic Sink 19" x 18", 12" deep. Or the Smaller Task Sink 13" x 18", 8"
deep. Since I only have one window, and the kitchen isn't all that large,
my plan is to put both of these on a 45" sink base as far apart as
possible. Then two faucets.

Don donwiss at panix.com.