Don Wiss

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:38:38 -0330, Terry wrote:

Scott wrote:
I had an idea today about installing a second garbage disposal in my
kitchen, so I'd have one in either basin. It'd be swell for the way I use
the kitchen.

Had one once; unnecessary, never again.
Keep a used milk carton/container near sink and put 'non meat' leftovers
such as peelings, carrot tops, corn husks etc. in it.
When full, fold over and stick on a clothes pin to keep closed. Every few
days, no matter the weather, toss filled container onto compost heap.

Some people live in apartments. Not everybody can have a compost heap.

Don donwiss at panix.com.