Bert W

Roger Moss wrote:
I have a propane bottle, kept outdoors, that feeds a gas hob and
Electrolux refrigerator. In sub-zero temperatures I get no pressure
indoors, but am unsure whether this is due to the regulator having
some water in it, which freezes and sticks it shut, or water in the
gas pipe itself (which should be impossible, if the bottles only
contain dry propane).

Has anyone had experience of this? Is there an easy way of testing
the regulator/servicing it/drying it out? I am tempted to put it in
a warm oven for a while but don't want to damage any rubber
components inside it.

A tiny help from Truma is called Ice-ex. It's a 12v heating element that
fits on the regulator. It will solve the problems that can occur around
(mostly some degrees above) zero degrees C.

--
Regards, Bert W
www.whattowcar.com