Grimly Curmudgeon

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Air Rider"
saying something like:

I'm pretty sure (as my mate has one) that the swb trannie is the same length
as a normal car. My mate couldn't have anything bigger, otherwise there
wouldn't be any parking spaces big enough outside his terraced house.

If there's a bulkhead fitted, the SWB Tranny is annoyingly just too
short to get the doors shut on a sheet of 8'x4'. If no bulkhead it can
stand up and poke between the seats.

Apart from that, I found the SWB shr Tranny a gem to own, being bloody
useful for most things and an excellent tug.
--

Dave