Peter T. Keillor III

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:29:06 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

"Peter T. Keillor III" wrote in message
.. .

| Anyway, I asked one of the sales people for a catalog. It arrived
| just before Christmas, No. 110. The book has EVERYTHING! A lot more
| fun to thumb through than the web site.
|
| Pete Keillor

Personally, I also like the paper catalog, for assorted old-fashioned
and practical reasons, but it's also out on a CD, which takes
up a whole lot less room and is searchable.

Their website is great, with an excellent search function, but it
isn't like thumbing through the catalog ("Dang, I didn't know they had
those!").

Pete Keillor