TCS

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:19:37 -0500, William Deans wrote:
Greetings,

The problem is that a residential contractor's license (as I understand it)
isn't enough. In fact, I already have a contractor's license. Here is
where the problems come in. Where I live to replace an existing toilet you
must be a MASTER PLUMBER to pull the permit. It doesn't matter if you have
replaced 100 toilets. It doesn't matter that most 16 year olds could
replace the wax ring and bolt in another toilet. You cannot become a master
plumber by demonstrating any skillset, or passing any written test. You
must prove that you have worked as a plumber for some number of years.

Or just do it without a permit. You don't need a permit to do repairs.