Bubba

On 27 Dec 2004 07:01:28 -0800, wrote:

According to Trane, my heat pump's high pressure switch will trip
during power surges. We've had a few during the past few weeks. So it
seems that was what caused the problem. This is based on it not
recurring since I shut the system down last week for a few minutes and
restarted it. Thanks to all who replied... but... it sure would be
nice if some knowledgeable person would just answer my original
question regarding the location of the high pressure switch (without
the "sales" pitch or warnings of doom, etc...).

That "knowledgeable person" your looking for is usually a service tech
that gets paid for what you are asking.
You paid nothing. You got nothing so stop your bitching. If you want
faster, friendlier professional service, whip out your piggy bank and
pay someone.
Bubba