Bubba

On 27 Dec 2004 11:32:15 -0800, wrote:

Hello All,
Thanks for the replies.

The humidistat is mainly used to de-humidify the house. Where I'm
living, the temperature gets quite cold and the houses are tightly
sealed. So to avoid excess moisture from day-to-day activities such
cooking, showering, even breathing, building up inside the house, dryer
air is brought in through the central exhaust system to replace the
more humid air inside the house. I do not have a heat exchanger.

I believe this is normally done through only a central exhaust fan. But
since this is the first time I've lived in a house with a central
exhaust system, I wasn't sure if the humidistat was supposed to turn
the A/C on as well.

Is there any way that I can tell if the condenser is running? As
previously posted, I can see the refridgerant line being frosted up as
well as the A/C fan running. And I'm not sure if the cool air being
pumped through the registers is simply the cold outside air or if it's
as a result of the condenser working.

Based on the above, do you still believe that this is a wiring error of
some sort?

Try posting some names and model numbers of the furnace, AC,
humidifier, humidistats, energy recover units, fresh air exchangers or
just whatever the heck you have because none of your posts are making
any sense anymore. Then, maybe we can help you
Bubba