William Deans

Greetings,

Just draining the gas has always worked for me. Does the manual state that
draining the gas in insufficient?

Hope this helps,
William

"Mike Ballard" wrote in message

Hi -

I'm sort of new to snow areas and never had to leave a mower or snowblower
sitting for half a year. Before I put either away for the year I drain
the gas and run the motor repeatedly until it won't start anymore trying
to get as much gas out as possible. But does anyone use STP gas treatment
in something like a 4-cycle snowblower motor when breaking it out to take
care of varnish/gumming problems for the small amounts of gas that
probably got left behind?

Mike
--

net [one dot] verizon [cymbal] ballard [no spaces] mike [reverse the whole

thing]

Visit http://www.anysoldier.us/index.cfm