Lurch

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:44:36 GMT, (Kat) strung
together this:

As it happens, I have a canoe too... I'm thinking of buying a cheap
tranny for the purposes I mentioned, then converting it into a camper
van after the DIY and moving is complete. I did that once before with
a similar van. The lack of windows made it great for sleeping
overnight just about anywhere, rather than paying out for a hotel.
having said that, all-round windows are such a boon when it comes to
driving and parking.

I've driven quite a few vans over the years and have never missed
having any rearward visibility apart from side mirrors. If you have
decent spacial awareness then lack of windows isn't a problem.

Slightly oversized for you I know but I drive a Transit Luton quite
often and find that a doddle to reverse and generally manouvre.
--

SJW