Larry Jaques

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:29:14 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Having shapely women loitering around is a bonus too.

Yabbut it's extremely dangerous to be rigging AFTER all the blood has
left your upper head.

Nah. I haven't been 13 for a long time. I figured out a long time ago that
anybody who looks really nice almost always has an equal and opposite
personality anyway.

True, true. Remember that calypso song from the late 60s? "If you want
to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your
wife." It's still true.

I just like to look. SWMBO lets me look. No problem.
She knows I couldn't get any of that if my life depended on it anyway. She

Har! Unfortunately, I grok that in its entirety.

has intentionally avoided fixing my lack of appeal to women to keep me all
to herself.

Smart gal, that one.

(Damn I hope the hospital calls soon. She was due out of surgery two hours
ago!)

Best wishes on a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Give her
a gentle hug for me.

- Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design
- nowhere. - * http://www.diversify.com