Guess who

On 27 Dec 2004 11:20:45 -0800, wrote:

I need to figure out the taper angle on a piece of wood. Can someone
help me out?? The piece is 18 7/16" long. The top is 1 11/16" wide and
the bottom is 2 3/16" wide. What angle would I need to cut that?

[2 3/16 - 1 11/16] / [18 7/16]is the tangent of the angle. But do as
thet say, and make a jig: Nail a crosscut runner strip to plywood and
cut through the saw. Lay out the piece to be cut with markings along
the new cut plywood edge. Tack more runner strips to hold it in
place, and run through the saw. Ain't no way I'm trying ASCII art.