Bernd

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:29:39 GMT, "Bernd" wrote:

This is on the lines of a post I couldn't get an answer for. How much
is the cost of running a $4,000 welder. I would think there would be a
chart for what ever ASTM weld per foot with bean counting production
figures with just materials.

Sunworshipper,

It's a figure my neighbor likes to use. Says it keeps the guys with the
lawnmower handles and such away. Only the serious will pay. I'm sure you
can get a price at any welding shop and I'd be willing to bet it's
higher. As far as A/O goes I don't have a clue as how you'd go about
pricing.

Bernd