Doug Winterburn

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:59:12 +0000, Charlie Self wrote:

Looks great. I have to wonder, though, what my S10 would look like as 500
pounds reached its high point on that device. For a real pick-up, it
should be damned near ideal.

From the pictures, it looks like there are two rods that are set under
each side to the ground preventing any spring sag while lifting/lowering.
Seems like a good idea as I wouldn't want 500# balanced just on the hitch.
I especially like the part where you take it off by pulling it off the
hitch carrier. I wouldn't want it to be a permanent part of my vehicle.

- Doug