Charlie Self

Doug Winterburn posts:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:36:35 +0000, igor wrote:

Any other ideas for doing this? Anyone know if the truck typically used
for this has a slot in which I might hook a ramp -- like U-haul trucks
have? Any homemade ramp designs? I figure that for anything 250 pounds
a ramp would be an OK solution - even a steep ramp just for sliding the
box. -- Igor

Here's a solution:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47591

Looks great. I have to wonder, though, what my S10 would look like as 500
pounds reached its high point on that device. For a real pick-up, it should be
damned near ideal.

Charlie Self
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell