Swingman

"igor" wrote in message

Your site is great. I've refered to it a number of times. One
suggestion/request: When you have multiple photos to demonstrate

something,
it would be good if navigation from one to the next would be easier. I

get
around this by right clicking and opening a pic in a separate window, then
close the window and do the same with the next pic -- versus clicking on
pic then going back a page, etc. There are a few options, if you are
interested.

IOW, you want the pic to open in another window when you click on it?

I figured you could do that if you wanted, but I will certainly consider it
if you think it would be easier.

All this aside, it is certainly not crucial. And again, thanks for your
site - verrry helpful. -- Igor

Thank _you_ for the feedback. It is appreciated..

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04