TMC

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , "AberTech"
says...
I just went round 2 radiators bleeding the air out of them. On the 2nd
there wasn't much air at all coming out. On checking the combi boiler,

the
pressure bar has fallen to 0. It was only just over 1 to begin with.

What do I do now? Will it top up automatically somehow?
How do I do it myself?
Is it unwise/dangerous to put the CH back on now? What about using hot
water?

There's a valve somewhere that lets you pressurise the system from
the mains water supply.

This valve usually needs a bit of flexible pipe to connect it to a second
valve on the mains water supply side. Once connected both need to be opened
and the pressure restored. 1.2 bar would normally do when the water is cold.

It is then normal to both close off the valves and remove the flexible link

Tony