Andy Hall

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:06:28 +0000, Tony Hogarty
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:29:38 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

Don't replace it with tacky laminate though. Decent real wood is not
significantly more expensive, looks a whole lot better and is not harder
to maintain.

??? Real Maple floor in my own house £70/sq m plus significant fitting
costs, mid range laminate floor for the house I have refurbished £6.99/sq
m plus much lower fitting cost. I'd say that was pretty significant in
terms of price difference.

I'd say you didn't shop around very well.

£70/m^2 is way over the odds for good quality maple floor, and £6.99
is way under the odds for good quality laminate (if there is such a
thing).

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl