alexy

Default Book recommendations needed

A Christmas gift certificate is burning a hole in my pocket!

I was about to order Landis' _The Workbench Book_, which I have heard
highly praised, and seen in the library. But I was intrigued by the
description and Amazon reviews of The Workbench : A Complete Guide to
Creating Your Perfect Bench -- by Lon Schleining. Anyone here seen
both books and can give pros and cons of each?

Similarly, I was going to get Leonard Lee's Sharpening book, but see
the new one from Tauton, authored by Lie-Nielsen. Anyone who has seen
both and can offer a comparison?