sandman

In article ,
igor wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:34:22 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Ollie" writes:

On paper, the Bosch seems to be the dream machine. The question is if the
extra features are worth of the extra mula.

You are a victim of the present exchange rate against the Euro.

Wow, you must be right. OP listed the Bosch price at $205. Eleven hours
later at the link he gave it is $229.99.

Rrrrrridgid has a cpl of nice ROS sanders. I swear by the R2610. Best
bang for the buck IMHO. (Pssst German made Metabo)

But because you can buy a Festool ETS 150/3 (or 5) EQ for $235.00, why
stop at the Bosch?
$155.00 buys the Festool ES 125 EQ, definitly worth a look.

I am NOT affiliated with Festool...I just admire their no-nonsense
approach to design for the pros.

Rob

"Common sense is not common"
(Voltaire)