igor

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:14:27 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

I briefly discuss a couple of methods I often use with wooden drawer
components on my website. Go to page 3 of the project journal, about
half-way down, under Arts and Crafts End Table.

Your site is great. I've refered to it a number of times. One
suggestion/request: When you have multiple photos to demonstrate something,
it would be good if navigation from one to the next would be easier. I get
around this by right clicking and opening a pic in a separate window, then
close the window and do the same with the next pic -- versus clicking on
pic then going back a page, etc. There are a few options, if you are
interested.

One thing I have not yet found out how to do is what they do at e-bay and a
number of webstores: A page with one large pic and many small ones, and
when you click on one of the small ones it becomes the big one on the same
page, and that page does not have to reload. Or, if you are willing to
make an actual page for each pic you could then have a link from pic-page1
to pic-page2, like a slide show. (And maybe pic-page1 could be in a pop-up
window.) And there is also code you can use to make each pic appear in a
pop-up. (I use Frontpage and a free add-in from Jimco to generate the
script code for this.)

All this aside, it is certainly not crucial. And again, thanks for your
site - verrry helpful. -- Igor