igor

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:06:48 -0600, Kevin Craig wrote:

When I was about 185 (15 years and 50 pounds ago), I moved a spinet
piano, refrigerator, and washer and dryer by myself. Just me and my
little '89 Nissan Hardbody pickup, a few milk crates, and some creative
thinking. :-)

We gave that same piano to some friends for Christmas last year. It
took four of us to move it out of the pickup, down the sidewalk, and up
the (narrow!) stairs to their second floor apartment.

Kevin

Clearly, the piano had put on weight over those years. What else could
explain it?