PoP

Default **** Thames Valley or London Group meet on March 17th *****

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:33:58 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

That's good for me!

If the Thames Valley people would be happy with London, then I am very
happy to organise that - otherwise we could stick with a Thames Valley
location for this date and I would be happy to organise an additional
London meet for a few weeks time.......

If London then I wouldn't be up for it, leastways this time around.
It's a bit of a trek into London (Waterloo to Bracknell line stops at
every blade of grass and takes nearly an hour).

Different from Paddington to Reading where they bolt a Saturn 5 rocket
on the back of a train. But Bracknell/Reading is a good half-hour so
not really do-able for an evening out for me.

Might be interested in something slightly on the west side of London
though.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....