Big Bill

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:23:47 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
news | On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:43:16 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

| But when the incoming wave is 50 feet high it's not a good time to assume
| it's part of a normal cycle.
|
| What incomng wave would that be?

I'm sorry. I thought you were aware of the concepts of 'Ocean', 'Beach' and
'Wave. My bad for assuming that your intelligence was above that of a Jell-O
pudding.

I am aware of such things. I'm trying to understand where this 50 foot
wave would come from.
Do you expect me to believe that a hole on the ozone layer would
somehow cause a 50 foot wave?
If so, would you please explain the mechanics behind this?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"