nigel

For my first attempt I am heading for inset drawers - I figure I might
as well get the difficult version under my belt (probably after a lot
of mistakes) and then start looking into the various evils that can be
hidden behind a false drawer front.

The pictures in your journal are exactly what I need to progress, I
think. And the comment about screwing rather than gluing to allow for
later adjustment is something I would have missed, I'm afraid, if I'd
gone ahead with my original plans which would have made the runners and
kickers an integral part of the carcass rather than adding them in
afterwards.