Glenn Ashmore

I get that all the time. I fix cracked lawnmower bodies, lawn tractor parts
and lawn furniture. Glue chairs back together and fix favorite toys for the
whole neighborhood. Payment usually arrives on December 25th. I am looking
at this year's profit right now. Five liters and a half gallon of Johnny
Walker Red and a fifth of Black. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
I'm sure a lot of people know what I'm talking about. Getting known among
friends as the guy with weird hobbies and tools. A good buddy pulls up

today
with his snowblower, says it broke and he remembers I had a welder. So

being in
a not-completely-antisocial mood I help him out. Just as I'm about to

start it
starts snowing hail the size of peas, then blowing sideways. Everything

gets
covered with the white stuff, and after having trouble starting I finally

get
it done. Then he happens to mention that his blower wasn't actually

running,
and he heard I knew engines...

Well, at least I can feel my fingers after a few hours and he's back to

making
money with driveways. Maybe I'll end up with that Stanley No. 7 he's been

not
using for 6 months.

GTO(John)