Kat

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:38:58 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Kat wrote:
I'm looking for a van for use when I renovate my house, then move out.
I want something small as possible (because it will be my only vehicle
for a while) However, it must be big enough to carry 4' x 8' sheets of
plasterboard, MDF etc inside. Anyone suggest some models?
Toyota Hi-ace? Nissan Vanette? Others?

Before you go ahead, check up on the insurance situation.

It might be cheaper to get a big old Volvo estate.

It might, indeed. Thanks. Especially one with a tow bar... But why a
Volvo, in particular?