mac davis

On 27 Dec 2004 03:09:52 GMT, (BKeane71) wrote:

Hi, everybody.

I have recently made my nephew some blocks out of some spare planks I had
around the house, which are redwood (hey, they were free). What I would like
to know is, does anyone know of any poison precautions or sensitivities people
may have regarding this wood? He is 2 years old, and I'm sure will be putting
them in his mouth.

Thanks,

-Barry

not sure about eating or inhalig/skin contact, as most picnic tables
are redwood...
one caution would be for a lot of sanding and corner rounding... ever
notice how fast a redwood splinter swells up and hurts?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing