Maxprop

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message

But the best gift of the year was and is...

My beautiful daughter - who is now 5 months old! She did not know what
was going on, but she loved all of the ribbons, crinkly wrapping paper and
all of the lights!

What a wonderful Christmas - not because of the things I got, but because
of the love we all shared and the wonderful memories we have of this first
Christmas for our daughter!

You're a most fortunate fellow, Ray. Nothing quite equals the joy of
children. My 2yo and 3mo. old grandsons made this Christmas even better
than the last, and I thought that one couldn't be topped. Sounds as if
we're both blessed.

Max