Eric

Dorot29701 wrote:

This may not be the proper board to post this. I am pretty sure it would
be
more economical to buy new rather than try to repair my washer. I am
looking
at washers by Maytag and Whirlpool in $300-$400 range. Does anyone here
work
on them? Which ones last longer. I expect to live in this house about
two or three years -

and it's customary to leave appliances with house so
I don't want to invest a lot of money.

Since when? Are you outside the US? perhaps it may be customary there but
here in the US its definitely not the normal thing to do. Unless you are
referring to "attached" or "built-in" appliances (ie: a stove built into a
counter top). Go buy yourself a decent washer/dryer and take it with you
later on when you move.
Eric
--
There are times in history where we face unparalleled evil.
The Nazi's under Hitler is one example,

Appreciate any pointers. Thanks.