Big Bill

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:43:16 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:41:29 -0600, Jim Adney
| wrote:

| Ozone concentrations over the north pole have also been tracked for
| the same amount of time, but until recently there was never a "hole"
| there. Now we have an annual hole. This is a distinct change.
|
| It's a distinct change *over the period of time we've been measuring.*
| We havn't been measuring even an eyeblink of time yet, so all we know
| is that it's a change in extremely recent history.

But when the incoming wave is 50 feet high it's not a good time to assume
it's part of a normal cycle.

What incomng wave would that be?
What does this mean? That you think there's going to be a 50 foot wave
somewhere caused by a hole inthe ozone layer?
Let's at least *try* to maintain some sort of level of sanity here;
the type of chicken-little hyperbole you are trying to pass off only
makes you look like you don't understand the situation, and are trying
to scare people into your view.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"