Larry Jaques

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:46:33 -0500, Nova
calmly ranted:

Swingman wrote:

The Christmas gumbo is on, the house smells good with the cooking for
tomorrow, and the snow is actually sticking to the cars in the driveway.

Merry Christmas ...

At noon yesterday (Friday 12/24) I was looking at nothing but grass on the
lawn. By 8 PM there was 2' of snow.

TWO FEET? Oy vay, Yack. What a white Christmas! Mario's always
complaining about Buffalo getting a bad rap, but I continue to hear
amazing things like that (and the 5' one week a couple years ago,
etc.) Methinks -he- is in denial.

We were supposed to get snow but it has been 37° rain so far today.
Siskiyou Pass is blanketed in white, though.
http://www.tripcheck.com/roadcams/customcamdetail.asp?Name=Larry%27s%20Map&Num=2&cam 1=18&cam2=74

Merry Christmas to all.

Nappy Hoo Year to you, too.

P.S: Got JPGs?

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com