Bill Cotton

I had always thought the "hot water freezes quicker" was restricted to
special labroatory experiments, till Bill said he freezes warm water more
quickly than cooler water in his "refrigerator freezer". So, I tried it
today. I dont know any more now than when I started.

Jerry

Jery I found this to happen when I fill my bicycle water bottle with hot
water and went on a bicycle ride in sub freezing weather. I assume that the
cold air moving over the bottle has an effect. My origianal post is below.
As a bicycle riders who has filled my water bottle with water from the hot
water tap, I found that the bottle fill with warm water freezes before the
bottle filled from the cold water tap.

--
www.billcotton.com
N40° 3.744' W75° 6.180'