orangetrader

Well the first screw I removed was at the bottom of the frame on the
outside. It is what I think held the frame together. There is a slit below
that and inside of it is another hidden screw. I then removed that too and
nothing came off. Now I cannot put it back to it's original location. That
screw I believe is the height adjustment screw I now have removed it totally
such that I can't screw it back in (will not go back in fully) and I cannot
even screw the outside screw back in place since this screw is sticking out
half way.

"Murray Peterson" wrote in message
"orangetrader" wrote in
:

There is a screw on the side towards the bottom of the door, I removed
it, but nothing seem to come loose.

That's the height adjustment for the roller, which is probably the only
thing you need to adjust to fix your problem.