PoP

Default Ladder Advice

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:49:57 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Whatever you do, don't climb up such a long ladder without someone
stabilising at the bottom, or one of those stabilising contraptions. Falling
off ladders is one of the most common forms of accidental death.

Rubbish. It's hitting the ground that is one of the most common forms
of death - falling off a ladder is not of itself dangerous, neither is
the short-term flight that occurs immediately afterwards.....

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....