TURTLE

"Bubba" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:30:17 -0800, steve
wrote:

Old Chest Freezer is in parents basement. It hasent been used in 25
years. It wonr fit back out the cellar stairs.

Is it safe to cut it up with a recipricating saw??
Would there be anything inside I should worry about?

TIA

Steve

Steve,
Let me know where you live. I'll bring you a new sawzalll. You can
even have it when you're done. I'll bring lunch. I'll even haul it all
away after you finish cutting it up. Dinner is on me too.
I only ask one thing. Let me film you doing it. Id like to make a
"book" about it.
Deal? :-)
Bubba

This is Turtle.

You could get hit with Ade & A bedding by furnishing the sawsaw. Also there is
over 10 Million in reward amounts that have been given out but not paid yet. You
will have to get in line to hope to get paid. Now that $10K would come in handy
for Christmas time next year.

TURTLE