JVC dude

The video is not tuned to the same transmitter as the tv. I suggest you do
an autoset on the video again, and if no better manually check and retune
the stored channels.

AW

"Peter Coddington" wrote in message
Recently purchased a JVC (HV-28P37SJE) Television and a JVC (HR-V617EK)
video.
The seem compatible as they have theTV Link installed.
I now find that if I am viewing Channel 2 on the TV in the normal mode and

switch the Video on ( from showing the clock to a programme number) the
channel 2 I am watching drops to Channel E2 on the AVG mode.
The picture is unwatchable, fuzzy, or not shown at all.
The TV man delivered the TV and installed it. I later connected the Video

..
Having a remote for the video with 36 options and after a sleepless night

can now use it to record and play back.
Where have I gone wrong with the Channel 2 programme?
(Just found this Newsgroup, hope I am on the right one)
Peter.