Duane Bozarth

Phisherman wrote:
These are standard brands. I've found out that heaters made today do
not last like they did 30 years ago (like most products, I see
cheaper, thinner materials). I guess the most to expect is 15
years, even with the recommended regular flushings.

Depends on what you buy...cheaper stuff at Lowes, HD, etc., may well be
so as they tend to target the initial price-conscious purchaser.

You can now get tanks w/ plastic-liners or solid that have lifetime tank
warranties. W/ proper sedimentation control they'll last a long time...