The Natural Philosopher

John wrote:

"BigWallop" wrote in message
k...

Hi folks, anyone know where I can buy some high visibility ribbon, the
type
sewn on jackets and things. I have searched and found no where that
supplies just the ribbon, only the jackets, vests and things.

Thanks in advance for your help on this one.

I bought some from ARCO, Waverley Street, HULL a few yeaqrs ago tp sew onto
the rear end and sides of a horses waterproof rug so as to give us visibilty
to drivers as I led it to and from its daytime grazing. Can't recall price
but not much and it worked a treat.

If you can't find it easily, cut up some reflective straps - Halfords
used to do these, for cyclists.