foggytown

Default Did things just get better or (gulp) worse?

I got a dovetail jig for Christmas! Frankly, it looks pretty
complicated and formidable (the type of tool that just looks like it
requires considerable foreknowledgde to even start to use it, I mean),
and I hadn't planned to make anything requiring drawers anyway. But
the gift giver will be upset if I don't at least give it a try
so-o-o-o-o . . . Now I've found a good use for those scraps of 3/8"
stock I kept. Practice time!

Please, if anyone has any general hints and helps on this beast . . .
now's the time, guys!

FoggyTown
"Cut to shape . . . pound to fit."