Mike Marlow

"boulderscott" wrote in message
ups.com...
Doug,

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune..... But, boo hoo. get over
it. Life and happiness is what you make of it and how you deal with
the bad says alot about who you are. These tough times will make for
great stories in the furure and it builds charactor. Make the most of
it and set a good example for your children. Life and family
(immediate and extended) are a blessing. Merry Christmas, Happy
Kwanza, Happy Hanukah, and Happy What-Ever-You-Please!

I loved patrick's post. Thanks dude. That's what it's all about!
Good night.

Sadly, life includes flaming ass-holes.

--

-Mike-