Harold & Susan Vordos

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
news:rHkzd.255932$V41.121336@attbi_s52...
snip--

Clark,
Give serious thought to installing a simple squirrel cage blower that
exhausts directly outside instead of using a vacuum to keep the cabinet
clean. If you have neighbors close by, it may not be a good idea, but I've
done it for years with outstanding results. Something quite small, perhaps
around 100 CFM, is more than adequate. I had a vacuum that came with my
cabinet but hated the damned thing. They tend to plug up quite quickly
when you're running fine media.

If you decide to go with the blower, make sure it isn't too large so it
doesn't pull good media out of your cabinet.

Harold