Joe

How many holes do you have to drill? How many pieces? I or another
manufacturer could build you a single multi-spindle head to go on a drill
press and do many - if not all the holes at once if you can hold the piece
on the table in the right location...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

"Larry Spitz" wrote in message
I would appreciate some net-advice on how to drill a straight line of holes
at constant spacing and at a 45 degree angle to the surface of the wood.
Since I want to do this on the 2 inch surface of a 1x2x24, it is not
practical to drill perpendicular holes and them to slice the workpiece at
45
degrees.

The angle and the spacing must be held as constant as possible.

It is the same concept that is used in Cado modular furniture,

Let me try an ASCII drawing

24"

Any tips would be appreciated.

Larry