Leonard Caillouet

Post the chassis number. Many of us keep tips for TCE products by chassis
and not by model. You might want to rephrase your comment about safety.
Anyone with any TV repair experience, especially someone who has been away
from it for a while, should be very concerned about safety.

Leonard

"scottmcnall" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
I got a PS60682 from a friend. It is completly dead. Nothing happens at
all. The friend was told it would be 600.00 to replace the power supply,
no specifics beyond that. Where can I get scematics? Is it worth the
time? I have repaired TV's before so I'm not concerned about safety.
Merry Christmas!