igor

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:57:01 GMT, "rhncue" wrote:

How many do you need and what size and thread size and I can make them on my
mill in about two minutes. Contact me off line and just pay the postage.
Dick

Wow, that is amazingly generous. Thank you. If I knew 100% that I would
need this part (see a reply post of mine above for what I am thinking about
-- a home-made version of the LV Bit Jack), I'd be in touch ASAP. But, I'm
still tinkering with designs. While I regularly buy parts that I end up
not needing (and they are around here everywhere, and boy is it exciting
when I find some other need for one of them - and I can find it), I'd be
loath to ask someone to make something at my current stage of design. (But
I've flagged your post for future ref.) Again, thank you. This NG gets
more amazing all the time. -- Igor