David W.

"Nobody" wrote in
news:nBkzd.15893$Cl3.13932@fed1read03:

How does one paint a pocket door? I need to paint one that goes from
the bedroom to the bathroom. For one side, I can close the door, paint
it and leave. But the side thats inside the bathroom, how can I paint
that? Without being stuck in the bathroom for hours of course There
is no other exit except a 2 story window. I will be using enamel
paint. Also, there is a lining inside the door, that if I push a wet
door back in, it could tear it out which would mean opening the wall
up which I have no intention of doing. Thanks.

Take the door off the track and paint it anywhere that's convenient, then
reinstall it. Normally there's a molding that's attached with screws,
removal of which will allow you to lift the door off the track at the top
and remove it from the opening.

If that doesn't make sense, find a self-help book at your local home center
that shows how to install or repair a pocket door... that should answer any
questions you have.