Ste Kearney

Default Green Horizontal Lines - LG 32CNX-RI

Might have got model number a bit wrong but it's an LG 32" UK telly.

Recently, set is about 15 months old, I can see green horizontal lines
about and inch apart that zig-zig up the screen. And the green gun
seems to have shifted to the left by an inch or so. It's only ever
noticeable on non-widescreen viewing and only on dark bits of
background etc.

Being as this telly was well cheap, 399 GBP, should i get it repaired,
or consign it to xbox duty in my sons room and get another box to stare
at?

Ste

--
Take out no before @ and spam after