Bill

In message om, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:15:40 -0000, Paul Mc Cann wrote:

Do it quick before your one mouse becomes a family of 5 or 6

It probably already has, though if it's only just got cold at the OPs
location it might just be scout for the family. We've only had 4
vistors this year so far, so either the Weasels and Stoats or our
deportation of invaders 5 miles onto the fells is having an effect on
the local population.

I thought that this year I had managed to seal all their normal entry
points, just had new floors fitted downstairs and made sure there was no
access around central heating pipes but they have proved me wrong. In
past years they have come in by early November so for a while I was
feeling quite proud but no longer. Although it has been a bit milder
this year.

Last year I had proof of how stupid mice are though, two traps set side
by side and two mice caught overnight in the lounge. You could almost
hear the second one say " Oh dear look what's happened to my mate, ah
well never mind I'll just have this bit of chocolate and be on my way,
BANG."

Yes I have found chocolate good bait, also dry bread soaked in Baileys.

Tonight will tell!

--
Bill